Debt - Listing Confirmation - US$285,000,000 8.5% Senior Secured Notes Due 2026
BackMay 14, 2021
|Announcement Title||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Date & Time of Broadcast||May 14, 2021 15:34|
|Announcement Sub Title||US$285,000,000 8.5% Senior Secured Notes due 2026|
|Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)||Securities Market Control|
|Effective Date and Time of the event||17/05/2021 09:00:00|
|Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)||1. The Notes will be listed and quoted in the Bonds Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Monday, 17 May 2021.
2. The short name of the Notes is GoldenEnergyn8.5%260514S and the ISIN Code is XS2342227597.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in United States Dollars (US$). The Notes will be in denomination of US$200,000 and integral multiples of US$1,000. The Notes will be traded in a minimum board lot size of US$200,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 14 May 2021.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent are as follows:
The Bank of New York Mellon, London Branch
One Canada Square
London E14 5AL
6. The Lead Manager(s)/Bookrunner(s) of the Notes are Citigroup Global Markets Singapore Pte. Ltd., CLSA Singapore Pte Ltd and Mandiri Securities Pte. Ltd..
7. The above Notes will not be CDP eligible securities and will not be settled through CDP.
8. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.
DISCLAIMER: This announcement was prepared and issued by the named Issuer/ Manager to the Exchange. The Exchange assumes no responsibility for the correctness of any of the statements made, opinions expressed or reports contained in this announcement and is posting this announcement on SGXNet for the sole purpose of dissemination only. In the event of any queries or clarification required in respect of any matters arising from this announcement, such queries are to be made to the named Issuer/ Manager directly and not to the Exchange. The Exchange shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of the circulation, publication and dissemination of this announcement.